I am a major foodie! If I’m not eating food, I’m thinking about food, and if I’m not thinking about food, I’m dreaming about food, and if I’m not… well you get the picture. I do love food – but I’m also, rather antithetically, a pretty picky eater! YET, thanks to my great passion for success in my sport, within the last five years I’ve added more to my diet than I would have ever imagined possible – from green beans and spinach to avocados, raisins and coconut oil.
This is particularly surprising considering younger Abs’ mealtime mantra can be summed up in three words: ‘No veg, please!’ Yet here I am all these years later eating rabbit food on a regular basis. So, if like me you don’t particularly love your greens, keep reading, subscribe, drop me an email (email@example.com ) or tweet (@Airozuru) and I’ll help you too come to love a greener, healthier diet!
Latest #FabulousFoodie blog posts:
- Satisfying the sweet teeth – November 2015
- Striking a healthy balance – November 2015
- Batch cooking for beginners – November 2015
- Bye Bye Thanksgiving Turkey Hangover – November 2015
- 3 Easy Ways to Eat Healthy – December 2015
- What’s In Your Kitchen? – December 2015
- The Frugal Foodie – Budget Dining Out – December 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- The Daniel Fast, Bananas & Muesli – January 2016