I love living vicariously through other people, don’t you? If you can’t physically experience certain feel-good moments, the next best thing is to cheer another on, hear their story, feel their emotions and almost live it. That’s why I interview people who motivate or inspire me by their stories of resilience, hope and achievement despite the odds.
I encourage you to read these interviews if you are seeking:
- To be motivated and inspired
- How to overcome obstacles, bounce back from challenges
- How to live with authenticity
- How to live with purpose and passion, finding joy in your work
Featured M.I.E. stories so far:
- Mikel Thomas – Persistent Pursuit of Progression
- Robin Bone – I am Robin Bone
- Shante Little – Defeat Doubt & Exceed Expectations
- Curtis Beach – Thrill of the Chase
- Perri Shakes-Drayton – The Second Coming
- Serita Solomon – Still I Rise
- Melody James – Living on Purpose for Freedom
For more actionable principles of success, resilience and wellness, check out AMPLIFY Learning Programs and Coaching for teams and individuals.
So far, AMPLIFY has worked with employees, managers and students in renown organisations and industries from technology and construction to sports and education, including IBM Manchester, Kitchel Corporation, Phoenix (USA) and Longcroft School, Beverley.
P.S. As always, please take a look at the rest of my site, read a few blogs, like, comment, share and subscribe! If you’d like to be featured or support any of the people featured, write to me using the form below. And have an amazingly blessed day!