I love living vicariously through other people, don’t you? If you can’t physically experience certain feel-good moments, the next best thing is to cheer another on, hear their story, feel their emotions and almost live it. That’s why I interview people who motivate or inspire me by their stories of resilience, hope and achievement despite the odds. You can read more below!
I encourage you to read these interviews if you are seeking:
- To be motivated and inspired
- How to overcome obstacles, bounce back from challenges
- How to live with authenticity
- How to live with purpose and passion, finding joy in your work
Featured M.I.E. stories so far:
- Mikel Thomas – Persistent Pursuit of Progression
- Robin Bone – I am Robin Bone
- Shante Little – Defeat Doubt & Exceed Expectations
- Curtis Beach – Thrill of the Chase
- Perri Shakes-Drayton – The Second Coming
- Serita Solomon – Still I Rise
- Melody James – Living on Purpose for Freedom
Prefer to LISTEN to inspiring content? Why not start with developing your own athlete mentality with this interview below with Tokyo Olympic Games’ finalists, Morgan Lake and Tom Gale (both compete in the high jump) and bonus guest, Commonwealth Games 2022 Bronze Medalist, Cindy Sember (nee Cindy Ofili, baby sis of 100mh Tiffany Porter, nee Ofili)!
You can listen to more Define Your Success Podcast episodes on Apple podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to your podcasts!
Happy reading or listening!
11 thoughts on “Motivational, Inspirational & Educational Stories of Success”
Comments are closed.